Best Friends are the Bomb

So this will the an awesome post kids, prepare yourselves. Stephanie and Mckenzie are my best friends in the whole world. Stephanie lives right next door (serious blessing) and Mckenzie goes to BYU in provo. There is something magical when we are all together and this weekend mckenzie came to rexburg! Holy greatness. 
She drove in Friday night and I pretty much attacked her face- we walked around campus and convinced her that BYU-I is sheer greatness. On saturday we sat around and took weird face-in-the-hole pictures until we hungout with some guys that came and knocked on my papartment door and asked us to go out that night. only BYUI amirite? But it was super fun, lots of laughing, good times good times. I had to give a talk on sunday which was scary but so glad it's over! Stephanie gave her first lesson as a teacher in relief society too. As she stood up there it really hit me how much i love these girls. We've ben friends for over 5 years and here we are sitting in college, introducing myself in the relief society presidency, stephanie teaching our class a lesson on loving others, even kenzie being here with us even though she lives in provo. True bestfriends, through good and bad. 
Stephanie has been amazing and had made us breakfast and lunch after church. So lovely!We even got to have breakfast for dinner. We also got to go see our friend Monica from plano, for her birthday! I love having all these plano kids around me, it's so comforting.  Then we vegged out and watched a total chick flick (a really stupid one at that. if you're ever tempted to watch "the perfect man"...DONT) but I loved the hanging out none the less. They decided to make a giant crib out of our couches for the ultimate sleepover as well. Must love these girls if i allowed mckenzie to sleep next to me...(she's the ultimate snuggler) 
Kenz left on Monday around 2:30, and let's just say even though we all seemed chill about it that was freakin hard. It feels so weird when on of the three of us leaves-feels incomplete. I'm so grateful that god gave me these girls. They have saved me so many times- they know me better than i know myself sometimes. I thought i would hate Plano when i moved there 5 years ago, and I thought I would never make good friends there. God likes to prove me wrong...a lot. I think he knew i would not have made it without them, and still wouldnt. A huge blessing I probably don't deserve. 
Saying goodbye is too hard. I can't wait for the next three day weekend.
Steve, Ken, Joe forever. 

No comments