Hey Y'all! I'm Jovanna!

Joe-vah-nah Ray-ah 
Just in case you were curious... ;) 
Jovanna Rhea De La Peña Joyner, in fact: 
hence J squared.
I started this blog right after graduating high school, as a way to keep my friends and family in the loop when I moved out west. Through the years I've been here and there about keeping up with my blog, but I love the freedom it gives me to journal online, with images. 

A few things about me:
- Living in Dallas, TX and loving it.
- Married to my BFF, Chase.
- I'm a total dog mom. My babes name is Winston.
- I'm also a little bit of a crazy plant lady.
- I'm a natural light photographer. I mainly shoot with couples. 
- Sometimes I do some freelance makeup.
- I believe that staying up late, vanilla ice cream and handwritten notes all have at least one thing in common; they're underrated.

If you like LOTS of pictures, bad spelling, subpar grammar and sporadic posting then you have come to the right place. Welcome to my blog!


No comments