Huntington Gardens:California Day 3

Yes yes, it is true. This is the day I got ENGAGED! But, I apologize in advance that I will not be posting the proposal story on this post. I'm waiting for the pictures, and then you will get ALLL the details :) But I will tell you the joys of the day! Chase and I went to the Huntington Library and Gardens. I was so excited because if y'all know me you know I LOVE flowers. They are my favorite thing in the whole world. It was so fun walking around the gardens, I want to go back again because the place is so massive that we didn't get to see the half of it. 
 This was in the Japanese Gardens! So beautiful. This is where chase was GOING to propose butttt I was messing with my camera not paying attention and the bridge was closed. 
This was the bridge that chase was going to propose on IF I wasn't a pain, the bridge wasn't closed, and  there wasn't a random old guy standing next to us. Gorgeous, but the rose gardens are far more special to me :) 
Look at all these Koi fish! so cool. I touched this one....IT.WAS.AWESOME. Fish have hard faces..just so you know. Chase is the koi whisperer.
I love that he loves animals too...because if he didn't I would not have said yes that day;) And this......
Is where he did propose! I have always wanted to be proposed to in a room full of flowers- the only thing that changed was the lack of the 4 walls. It was beautiful and amazing and chase had Krista as our secret photographer. I can't wait to get the pictures back this weekend! Other than the fact that I was sweaty and lookin a hot mess....well I wish a hot mess..more like a dumpy mess- but I got engaged so who cares!
My ring. I was so obsessed staring at it that day. Actually, I must confess I STILL look at it all the time everyday. 
And the rest of the day was so wonderful. We got to spend the whole day together and enjoy being newly engaged. We had dinner at the cheesecake factory. Sat outside and it was warm and lovely 
And on the way to the the movie theater there were fireworks. PERFECT.
We saw Despicable Me 2 which was freakishly hilarious and then left the theater super tired, sluggish and freakishly happy. Could not have asked for a better day with my fiancĂ©! 
PS check back here I will post a link to the proposal story with pictures! :)