Winter Semester Wrap Up

I really can't believe my first semester of college is over. I seriously didn't realize how much I would miss it, and it's only been a couple days. Drove down to Provo this weekend and realized all the blessings I have. Things didn't happen how i expected them to at all, but honestly half is luck and half is timing i suppose- and I had a wonderful semester- bumps and all. Amongst many things here are a few I'll miss a lot:
-Living next to (or with) my bestfriend
-Having the most loving and wonderful roomies
-Dressing up for devo with steph
-Learning the new-ness of campus
-Movie nights and truck rides with Conner
-The great and annoying things of Barnes Hall
-Creeping around as Relief Society Secretary
-Cleaning Jays apartment and our crossroads runs
-Random letters from my missionaries
-Meeting wonderful neighbors (like kitty!)
-the "things people say" jokes we make as roomies
-Attempting to Skype my family with crappy connection
-Wonderful professors and afternoon classes (since I'm not a morning person and all)
-My FHE family
Annnddd here's a plethora of recent pictures-beware...or enjoy. up to you..