March 2015: Beauty Favorites

So If you ever watch youtube videos, you might see people doing their monthly favorite products. I'm not that rich....so here are my favorite products of just lately. I have started using some other cool things but these are the ones I have reached for daily for the past few months. 

READ BELOW YO FO MO INFO: 
 Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless
This stuff. Yes. Just yes. If you have oily/ combo skin like me you know how hard it is to keep foundation from falling off your face. It does dry relatively quickly but I am all about that life. After several hours a little tiny oil seeps through but nowhere NEAR my other foundations (sorry loreal true match...) I have a few different colors because I always find mixing foundations to my color works better than hoping they have the right one for my skin. Drug store buy: I got mine at walgreens when they were having buy one get one half off. Used my walgreens points and I paid 26 cents. Always use balance rewards my friends. 

Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Sticks
Shout out to these contour sticks. I know everyone and their brother's monkey is coming out with contour kits now but so many of them are warm and bronzy. NO. NO NO NO NO NO. The natural contour of your face is a cool tone, not orange (unless you're an oompha loompa in which case, do yo thang).That's just my opinion.. Hence why I love this cool toned brown gray contour stick. I almost bought these sticks for my birthday and then left them and bought something else. After trying said "something else at home" I decided I would return it and go back for these sticks. NEXT DAY jaclyn hill does a tutorial with them. Needless to say I ran back to sephora because when jaclyn talks about something everyone must have it...DANGIT JAC. stay ahead of the trend friends, or you too will be left in Jaclyns wake. (ps that first shade is warm because its a bronze for cheeks not to contour). They super blendable and smooth. Love love.

Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion
From the moment I smelled this baby it was love. I would go into Sephora just to smell it...but I hate spending money on things I feel run out so dang fast (lotion, face wash, ect). Like who needs expensive lotion? Luckily Chase bought this for me for valentines day, he is way rad. I use a pea size amount when I put it on though for fear I will run out. Still does it's job. Still smells like FRASH CRAM. 

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

I know everyone has owned this palette forever and I'm late to the party (but I'm late to every real event, so why are you even surprised..) I LOVE THIS PARTY THOUGH. I was so not into this palette in theory, but HSN had a rocking deal (over 100 bucks worth of product for the price of this palette normally...seriously, watch for those deals) so I took the plunge. NEVER LOOKED BACK. I have been using this everyday. It's made with coco powder, and smells like chocolate. I don't even like chocolate (DONT HATE ME) and I still think it smells amaaazzinnggg. And above are some random swatches, just cause? I didn't swatch them all #lazypantsmcgee

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita

Sorry for the crappy pics on this one.. Ok. If you are on this lolita bandwagon you will know this lipstick is NEVER IN STOCK. I tried it last december (before I knew this was like a "cult favorite" or whatever), loved it, went back and found out that apparently everyone loves it. It's like funky dusty rose color and looks a little different on everyone. Chase bought this for my birthday( guys. he is really rad. like the more I type the more I am realizing this). It's the perfect everyday color and if you read my other posts you know how much I love liquid to mattes. PS now that the lime crime world has revealed their scandalous selves I'll make a post on where you can find more of those sweet liquid to mattes. If you want lolita, go to the sephora page, sign up to be notified when in stock, and when they email you JUMP ON THAT BIZ. It will be gone in less than a day. If you don't like it, I'm sure someone would buy it off you...

Benefit Rollerlash Mascara

Uhhhh so for some reason I don't have a picture of this one? I have the sample size I got for frees but I really like this little mascara. More than the Benefit "they're real". But I never buy full sized pricey mascara. I guess I'd just rather buy lashes. If you do like mascara though, maybe give this baby a try.

Morphe Blending Brush 441
I love morphe. I really do. Actually the only thing I don't like are their dang shipping prices. Why don't have have a spend 50 get free shipping option y'all? It's 2015.. Anyways: Blending brushes. If you don't have them, you aren't living that makeup life to the fullest. They make your life so much easier. I haven't found a brush to beat my mac 117/sigma dupe so when Desi makeup said she found a new favorite BLENDING brush, I was like YAAASSSS. I'm glad I got a few because I really love these guys (the 441). They're a little more pointed than the 217, but really, I just want to collect all the blending brushes. 

What are your current favs? Message me, comment, send me a text. Call me beep me if you want to reach me. Does anyone have a beeper anymore( anyone who is NOT a doctor..?) But seriously, let's talk okay? OKAY. Much loves friends. 



No comments