Future Mrs.Deamer

Hey all: my girrllll bryn got ENGAGED!! And I could not be more excited for her. 
Below are some pictures of the proposal and such..

Chase and I hid out and took some pictures of their happy love. Sadly: I have yet to learn many things about my new lens and my old one is broke broke, so I didn't get as many photos as I wanted...but I did promise them I would be much better by their wedding and take a bajillion photos then. 
So their perspectives of this event are much more important than mine (obviously...) but since I'm the one bloggin this, here you go. 
Taylor contacted me via Instagram 10 minutes before I sent him a message on Facebook asking about the proposal he had planned. Talk about brain waves. Plans changed little by little during the week, and the day of it was snowy so he re-planned around that as well. He told us to be at the Grand America before they were and to hide out in the courtyard. 
Above is a random crooked picture so you get the idea...

We walked in and HOLY BEAUTIFUL winter wonderland. It is a gorgeous place and the courtyard is perfect. ALMOST PERFECT. We had never been there before and I quickly realized there was nowhere to hide...no large trees..and the entire court is surrounded with windows. PANIC PANIC.
Chase and I thought about what Taylor had told us about the gingerbread house, and assumed he would probably take bryndee to see it. So naturally we hid on the other side and ducked down as far as we could next to a concrete ledge. 

Here is a pic of us trying to look grungy to avoid detection...and right before we armed crawled on wet pavement and looked even grungier. 
 The bad news? remember all the windows looking into the courtyard. Taylor and Bryn walked RIGHT PAST US. and I panicked. I started running the opposite direction and yelled RUN. probably not the best idea I've ever had. Finally they came walking out towards the christmas tree.
Then more panic as I started taking pictures and Taylor wasn't getting down on his knee. I looked and chase and mouthed "WHAT IS GOING ON?!??!!" I'm bad at mouthing words, shout out to chase for even kind of understanding me. He could see a huge family group just waiting by the tree.
Ok..this family was there like 20 minutes before Bryn and Taylor even came out and they were just moseying around RUINING THIS PROPOSAL. needed less to say chase and I were very angry at this family who does not even know we exist.

This is chase hiding behind me taking a video as I took some pics.
and then IT HAPPENED. Boy got down on one knee and it was beautiful.
And she said yes. But I'm guessing you knew that. 
And then we walked around and took some pictures of these newly engaged love birds. Here are some for your viewing pleasure.
 ^^Stunning ring...and it's rose gold. So Bryndee. SO SHINY. ^^
 This last one is probably my favorite. I'm into candids but I mean how candid can you be when someone is following you around after you get engaged? Already stoked for this wedding.
Here's a blurry and tiny video.
So glad I was able to be roommates with this beeb, and that she's starting her life with Taylor soon! 
And to celebrate here is a really awkward picture of us wearing similar jackets. #210ROOMMATES4LYFE





3 comments

  1. How in heaven's name did you get such great lighting/ bright pictures in the darkish spot that that is?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very fast shutter speed, a relatively large aperture and lightroom hahah :)

      Delete
    2. Also thank you! :) I missed a lot of great shots because of said lighting though :(

      Delete