Best Roomies Ever

So you know when you just have those weeks that kick your sorry trash around? That was my week. It pretty much bit the big one and luckily god sends beautiful lovely women to save me. The middle of the week was the WORST. I came back from my last class on wednesday to see sticky notes on my door...and then all over my house. Im talkin all over the place, kitchen, bathroom, my bed, everywhere. They all had things my roommates love about me on them. Holy mother of moses, I LOVE these women. I'm so grateful for people like this. It makes life bearable, The little things really aren't so little to me.  

Excuse the fact that our house was a tad messy...
On another note- I love getting letters. SO much. I got one from Elder Bateman this week for my birthday with poprocks and also from Elder Peterson, Who sent me some pictures and such. Man, missin these kiddos.