Peach Palette Swatches & Review

Hey there! May's #monthlymakeupinspo is all about grabbing the soaking in the last parts of spring and I thought why not review the Too Faced Peach Palette while we're at it? ( I know. Two makeup posts in a row. CRAZY.) I'll also link the other products at the end of the post!

So if you are part of the *makeup world* ( aka you stalk all sorts of brands and hoard beauty products) you've probably heard of the peach palette. It smells like peaches ( IT REALLY DOES) and it has 18 gorgeous shades.
The hype is real for this product.
 It sells out of the sephora and ulta website in 5 minutes. It flies of the shelf and they're currently restocking. I had to stalk this baby to get one and there were 2 left. I saw the other lucky lady clutching hers in sephora. I'm talking iron grip.
Here's the skinny : 
+ You can buy it at Sephora, Ulta and the Too Faced Website *
+ They retail for $49.00
+ 18 Shades 
+ Limited edition 
+ Mix of mattes, shimmers and satins
+ Smells like Peaches (or peach rings?)
+ Same size as the classic chocolate bar and semi chocolate bar palettes 
*when they come back in stock

Do I like this palette? OH YES. Is it worth it? Well, that's up to you. I think so. It has become one of my most used palettes even though I don't use all the shades. It has a nice mix of every day and glam and only one shade contains chunky glitter. aka the enemy. 
Like most Too Faced eyeshadow products they are VERY bendable which is a big YES (or YAASSSSS) when it comes to shadows. There is nothing worse than a chunky, unblendable shadow. 
There is a small amount of fallout, but not as much as say, the lorac palettes. 

On to swatches! 
 Admittedly not my best swatches. Nothing says beauty like a creepy view of my gumby arms, amirite?


SO there you go, a little review and some swatches. If you think this palette might be for you I suggest you stalk too faced and wait for the next release! 

Here are the rest of the products! 
 Nyx Green Color Corrector Concealer in a Jar
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-In-Oil in Peach me Love
Too Faced Teddy Bear Blush Brush 
ABH Single Shadow, Morphe Single Shadow 
Becca Luminous Blush in Snapdragon
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip 

1 comment