I hate daylight savings: & other confessions

I write this as if people truly cared about the random things that make up my life: but why not.
Im stuck in this weird limbo where I want to post fun, cool, useful things all the time- and feeling like everything I post is irrelevant and I post way too much. Maybe I'l just start posting whatever I want, because If I waited for something relevant I would never post. (oh wait. maybe that's why I never post..?)


On other note I hate daylight savings so much. Ok, fall daylight savings time. The sun sets at 5 pm. Am I the only one who feels like that is the worst thing ever? Where did the sun even go?

2: I have listened to taylor swift's "Blank Space" so many times I can't even count. And it is probably the best song to lip sync to. And I don't even care that I'm starting sentences with "AND" (does that technically count as confession 2?)

3: I followed all my favorite buzz feed people on Facebook and stalked them. I feel no shame. I rotate this out, but I think Ashley and Eugene are my favorites. Oh and Keith...man. too many favorites. I will let myself feel no shame for stalking hilarious people.

4: I was super excited to pass out candy to little kids on halloween, and as soon as the first one came to the door, I hid and made chase pass out the candy. I have no idea why holidays stress me out so much. Don't worry though, by the end of the night I was passing out the candy.

5: My one on one conversations with people have become painfully awkward, as I have somehow lost all social skills. THIS is not something I am proud of.

6: Chase and I shamelessly drop everything when we see a dog and yell DOGE. (sometimes in a whisper tone, as to not freak out owners of said dogs) It's like we never see dogs or something- but really it's because we want a dog so badly.

7: I make babies sloth noises. Like this. I'm embarrassed, but not enough to stop doing it...obviously.
(also, that's one of my favorite videos ever)

8: I'm addicted to mystery teen novels. Easy reads, so much angst. There's something about it that keeps me coming back. recently read : Cryer's Cross

9: I don't think I like fall as much as other people do. I like it for about a month (the month where it's still 75 to 80 degrees and a few trees change colors. When everyones like "WEEEE! sweater weather!" I'm sitting there wishing a sweater was optional. I know- I'm a buzzkill. 

10: I want a cheeto costume like Katy Perrys. SO BAD. I would wear it all the time. Ok, maybe not ALL the time, but probably more than I should.

No comments