Engagements! Claire and Spencer's that is...

So here's a fun story for y'all.....One fine day I was sitting in the living room on my computer and my roommate claire was as well. A random thought occurred to me. I turned around and asked "hey, when are you getting your engagements done?" To which she replied "I already did". 
"........what.....when.". 
"the day I got engaged!"
'THE PICTURES I TOOK OF YOU?!"
"yeah!"
"THOSE ARN'T ENGAGEMENTS"
"well I got engaged so they're engagements!"
Oh my gosh- I almost died. Pictures are just important to me. When I get married it will be top priority. So now you understand why I almost died a little bit so basically thats the story of how I ended up taking Claire and Spencer's engagements because I love pictures and they love free pictures! (who doesn't right?) 
Here are a few for fun. The rest will be on facebook! 


I've learned it's harder to take pictures when its colder outside and I have a hard time sticking to one style because editing is just way too fun.